Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Start Spreading the News, I'm Leaving Today

Okay so I'm not actually leaving today but my time as an expat will be drawing to a close. I have accepted a position at our headquarters in Seattle and will be moving in June. I am a whole mix of emotions at the moment regarding this move. In some ways this seems harder than when I moved to England. I've had an amazing time and met some great people but it's time for me to move back across the pond. I will definitely continue to chronicle my experiences as I repatriate. Even though I'll no longer be an expat the name of the blog will not be changing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome home love mom

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that it is official!!

New place to vsit, golf and ski and see my favorite middle daughter.

Dad