- Antarctica (I have to hit all 7 continents)
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- The Great Wall of China
- Calgary Stampede
- New Orleans
- Grand Canyon
- Mt Rushmore
- The Guggenheim in Bilbao, Spain
- Dominican Republic
- Easter Island
- Bora Bora
Friday, February 29, 2008
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
All in all though I did enjoy the time there and got some interesting and amusing photographs. First up was the gorillas, luckily one of them was out and about and was quite curious. I'm not sure how the burlap sack made it into their enclosure but it made for a good shot.
As it was a bit chilly the gorilla decided the sack made a good blanket.
I loved that this little penguin was looking the other way. He knew it was feeding time and didn't want to miss a thing.
I decided to just take a picture of the vulture instead of the animal carcasses that they were feeding on.
Monday, February 18, 2008
Tower of London
Monday, February 11, 2008
"For a more complete comments, I would advise you to be more detailed information, for example here"
UPDATE: This has now happened 2 additional times since posting this note, as a result I have chosen to enabled word verification for posting comments. This should prevent the automated program from posting comments.
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Monday, February 4, 2008
During the game I noticed a pint glass in the bottom right corner of the screen. I asked somebody if that indicated it was time to go to the bar for another drink but found out that SKY sports sells a pub package. This package is much more expensive than the standard package but it enables the pubs to show the games to hundreds of others. SKY then sends out undercover agents to pubs around the area to make sure they are broadcasting via the pub package and not the standard package.
Friday, February 1, 2008
- A search on Google for "1o0" results in over 4,400,000,000 results.
- There is a page dedicated to the number 100 on Wikipedia.
- If a television program hits 100 episodes it then becomes eligible for syndication.
- Of the 100 top films of all time according to AFI I have seen 34.
- David Beckham is currently 1 game short of his 100th cap and he won't be getting it next week either. For those of you that don't know a cap is an appearance for a select team such as an international or country team in sports.
- And of course everybody's favorite 100.......... 100 bottles of beer on the wall