- I met with a realtor and started looking at condos, I've gotten a good idea of where I do and don't want to be which is good and I'll resume the search when I arrive.
- I've put a deposit down on temporary accommodation when I arrive while I look for a permanent place.
- I have a bank account open with Chase, much easier opening the account here than opening the account in the UK, everything was done in 20 minutes.
- All the paperwork to become a US employee again has been completed.
- I've scheduled the movers to come and pack my belongings.
- And most importantly I booked my flight. I decided to use all the BA miles I've accumulated in the 2.5 years living and fly first class. I had to buy a few miles to get the 75K that were required for the one way ticket but it was cheaper than buying a one-way economy ticket. My date of departure is June 12th.
The next 4 weeks are going to be a whirlwind.