Furntiure must be returned to their original places to avoid any charges for misplaced property or time spent finding and repositioning.
The flat needs to be cleaned to a professional standard. I have cleaners coming on Monday to give me quote as I knew this needed to be done. They property managers provided a list of items that are often missed.
- Lime scale build up on taps and shower heads
- Ceramic tiles in kitchens and bathrooms
- Burned grease to ovens, grill pans, wire racks and hob burners
- Kitchen units, cupboards and drawers - inside and out
- Soap dispensers and filters of washing machines
- All paint work
- Fans and air vents
- Ceiling/wall fittings, shades and bulbs (OK I have to ask who cleans light bulbs?)
- Curtains and blinds
- Carpets and flooring (another sections indicates that carpets should be professionally cleaned)
- Linen (should be left cleaned and pressed)
They do make allowances for normal wear and tear of items but I will be very surprised if I get my entire deposit back as they seem rather picky.