Friday, March 2, 2007

My house is becoming a home

The movers arrived this morning at 9 AM with 38 boxes of my belongings to unload and unpack. All I had to do was sit back and check off the inventory as boxes were brought into the house. I directed them to the appropriate room and they unpacked the boxes. It's nice not to have boxes and paper lying around that I need to dispose of. The movers carted all that stuff away with them. I should move like this more often - NOT.

The hard part now is figuring out where everything goes. I think a trip to IKEA is in store for the weekend to get some bookshelves, a desk and a whole host of other things.

Don't you now wish you volunteered to come help me unpack this weekend - nothing to unpack just shopping to do.

Random tidbit of information in two months I have been on 20 planes.

No comments: