- The tremendous support we have gotten from friends and family both near and far. This means the world to us.
- Spending the holidays with family.
- Bedtime rituals.
- Two amazing days at school for junior.
- Kisses & hugs.
- Becoming a family.
- Shrimp cocktail.
- A husband that cooks.
- My car.
- A job I love. (OK I've had 2 jobs I have loved this year. It was hard leaving the first but I am thankful that I did).
- The dog - she is a horrible beggar dog but I still love her.
- The cat - her cuddles at night keep me warm.
- Financial security.
- Free travel.
- Being called mommy.
- House cleaners.
- Being able to help and inspire others on their journey to adoption. This has been a tremendous surprise to me and has touched me in so many ways. I never thought of myself as being an inspiration to others.
- This sign we received from a friend pretty much sums up everything
Tuesday, November 25, 2014
What I am Thankful For
There is much to be thankful for this year. Here is a short list of the things I am thankful for.