It was a very educational day for me today in Copenhagen. Here's a list of what I learned.
- Even though it's spring Copenhagen still thinks it winter.
- One minute there are beautiful blue skies the next it's snowing.
- My coat has a hood if I wear it I stay warmer.
- My travel agent likes booking hotels for me in the red light district.
- Car tax is outrageous - it can be up to 200%.
- Cars all have a sticker on the inside front windshield with a dial. You specify the time you parked, if there is 2 hours free parking it is based on when the dial on your car says you parked.
- Many people here speak English with an American accent. At least it sounded American to me.
- Don't walk in the bike lane.
Did I mention it's cold but don't take my word for it check out the temperature in the photo on the left.
And #10 - it pays to advertise