Sunday, March 8, 2009

Invisible Kangaroo at the Pyramids

Ike had many adventures in Egypt and wanted to write his own blog post.

I watched the sunset from the roof deck of the hotel and had my picture taken in front of the pyramid.


Did you know I have special powers and keep leap tall pyramids in a single bound?



I tried to climb the Great Pyramid but it was too tall.


I wanted to go for a camel ride but it was scary being up that high.


This is much better.

Playing Hide N Seek.



I pretended to be a Sphinx.


This is me and the captain of the Felucca.
He was nice and let me sail the boat for a little while.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOw can one leave a comment - all the pictures and your comments leave me speechless. Oh wait I think Ike's is very photogenic and it looks like he had a good time. Love Mom