Friday, March 13, 2009

My First Exhibition


You may recall that a while back I entered a photo in a Lonely Planets competition and was a finalist. While I didn't win my photo was shown in a gallery this week in London. On Tuesday night I headed into town with some friends from my photography group to check it out. My photograph was actually chose to be part of a lightbox display. The gallery was small so I guess there wasn't room for full size pictures of all of the photos. My photo was actually included twice in the lightbox which I thought was cool. My name is also listed in the exhibition guide as having been a Judge's Favorite. Overall I thought it was really cool.
I didn't bring my camera so I had to use my blackberry to take the picture above. Can you spot my picture?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I spotted your picture. Nice job. Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Did not spot your photo. Guess I just look at the photo you send.
Dad