Saturday, May 12, 2007

My Christmas List

I'm always asked what I want for Christmas and luckily Virgin Money helped me out this year with an article on big spenders. From yesterday's Metro (please note all prices are in pounds):

  1. Island of Vatu Vara - Fiji 40 million
  2. 60 carat diamond earrings from Harry Winston - 4.6 million
  3. Chopard diamond and emerald necklace - 1.6 million
  4. The Piece Unique mobile phone encrusted with 2,000 diamonds - 670K
  5. Montblanc's limited edition pen, Solitaire Mountain Massif Skeleton made in 18 carat white gold - 90K
  6. La Modernista Diamond pen set with 5072 diamonds and 96 rubies - 144,612
  7. Hermes crocodile Birkin handbag with gold clasp and diamond studded padlock - 60K
  8. Jewel-encrusted Couture Swoarvoski Crystal J jeans - 5,814
  9. Essence by Creme de la Mere made from daffodil seeds and seaweed - 1,490

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is great to have champagne taste, but your family has a beer pocketbook. I heard a picture is worth a thousand words - maybe a nice picture of these items will satisfy you.

Your sisters are together in Boston and I heard from a source that you might be flying in - hope everyone has a good time. Dad

Unknown said...

Gee. Rumors spread like wildfire. Some people just spout gibberish. Anyhow Dawn, I will get you something from the list. I was thinking of a Faberge egg, but your list is better.