Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 In Review

It's hard to believe 2011 is coming to an end tonight. What a difference 12 months make. It is hard to believe how much my life has changed since last year. Last year at this time I was living alone now I share my home with 2 monsters, a big yellow beast, and my new fiance. Luckily I have a nice new bigger kitchen to accommodate the new additions.

I did a little bit of travel in 52 weeks I took photos in 20 different locations. Can you tell I love to travel? I have 2 travel goals 1 is to visit all 7 continents and the other is to visit all 50 states. I made progress towards both goals this year. A trip to Argentina in December (it was also supposed to include Antarctica but circumstances beyond my control prevented that from happening). I also knocked 2 states off my list Kansas and Missouri. Part of my travels this year allowed me to spend time with friends which is always a treat - I caught up with my cousin in NYC, a trip to Disney in August with a friend I have known forever and during September I managed to celebrate my birthday in 2 countries and on both coasts not an easy feat.

Some of you may be wondering if I have a favorite photo out of all the pictures I've taken this year. I can say that I actually do. This is it.

2011 has been an amazing year full of surprises and fun. I look forward to 2012.

No comments: