Friday, December 30, 2011

Week 52: Portland

Wow what a sense of accomplishment writing that blog title. Week 52 yup that's right I did it. I managed to take at least 1 photo every week. I'm not sure whether my photography got any better along the way but I did challenge myself. I am going to try and keep this going next year. There's already a lot planned for the year trips to NYC in January, Russian River Valley in February, Boston in March, there's something going on in August I'll remember what that is eventually, and a trip to Yellowstone and the Tetons in September. All great locations for photography.

Week 52 brought a trip to Portland to visit with a friend from high school that I hadn't seen in 20 years. It was great catching up and I definitely want to go back to Portland and explore more. This trip was a quick visit to VooDoo Dougnnuts and then off to do some hiking at Multnomah Falls. While only a little over a mile it isn't the easiest of hikes but we did it and the view along the way was worth it.



See that tiny spot to the left of the falls - that's where we are headed.





The view from the top - it was worth it.

No comments: