Friday, October 10, 2008

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder

I know I haven't posted in a while, well at least on this blog - yes that's right I now have 2 blogs. Earlier this year I started a blog for work and have recently been focused on blogging there. I also haven't been up to anything that exciting locally. The excitement starts on Sunday when my vacation starts. I plan on completely disconnecting from everything for a week, not bringing my laptop and my blackberry will be turned off. Just a week in the sun learning about photography. After my vacation I head straight to our annual sales conference, that's always a crazy week so chances are I won't have time to blog. If I can manage a moment or 2 of downtime I will try and post if not I'll be back on the 28th and you can look forward to a nice long blog posting then.

No comments: