- I was kidnapped by pirates.
- The flooding in England knocked out my Internet connection.
- I've been feeling rather lazy lately.
- Things have been boring and I have nothing to say.
- I forgot the URL to access the blog.
For those of you have been concerned I am getting washed away by the rains in England don't worry Richmond is situated on a hill and there is no chance of me being washed out to sea. As today was actually nice I headed down to see what was happening, the Thames has risen quite a bit in Richmond and is flowing quite quickly (wee the picture to the left). OK so you can't necessarily tell how fast the river is flowing and how high it is but it isn't close to flooding in this area. For updates on the floods check out the BBC site, they also have better pictures of the flooding.