Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Guess What Happened Today?

We haven't played a game on here in a very long time, I think we should.   Can you guess from these pictures what happened today (there is a common thread)?






Yup that's right, we are officially matched!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As luck would have it we actually found out about this little guy the day I quit my job 3 weeks ago.  So it has been a crazy emotional roller coaster the last couple of weeks.  We had the official meeting today and are working out a transition plan.   It is all very exciting and about the best birthday present ever!  

I will post more details later just needed to share this exciting update.


6 comments:

Laura said...

YESSSSSS!!!!!! I am so incredibly totally and utterly happy for you guys! This is fantastic!

Eyes of A Friend said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you both! ♡

Liz said...

OMG - I am beyond THRILLED for you and Dave. This is one lucky little boy. Congratulations!

ninaf said...

Yay!!! I am so glad it worked out.

Melissa Silsbee said...

How fabulous!

Amanda said...

Oh, that's wonderful! I'm SO excited for you both and can't wait to hear more about him!