Tuesday, July 2, 2013

T-1 and Counting

The movers are here and the house is getting packed up and loaded.   I have moved many times but I seem more emotional about this one and I'm not sure why.   Instead of dwelling on the things I will miss about Seattle I am going to focus on the positives about Denver.


  1. Spending more time with family.  
  2. Direct flights from Denver to Albany - Only 5 hours instead of the 8-10 it takes to get home from Seattle.
  3. Non-stop flights from Denver to Cedar Rapids.
  4. 300 days of sunshine. 
  5. The Rockies. 
  6. 300 days of sunshine.
  7. Exploring the southwest.  
  8. Concerts at Red Rocks. 
  9. The Patriots come to Denver more frequently than they come to Seattle. 
  10. The Cubs play in Denver every year (this makes Dave happy).


1 comment:

Hannah @ Just Call Me HaHa said...

I'm so jealous! We're pursuing a move to Denver but the job search aspect is taking longer than we'd anticipated.