Monday, January 16, 2012

Week 2: Celebration

There were lots of things to celebrate this week. Sunday is the 1 year anniversary of the adoption of Tag & Koda. I tried to commemorate the day by taking their pictures. Tag is cooperative:







Koda not so much. It was cute to see her playing she doesn't do this often but doesn't make for a good picture.



Later she was sitting on the bed and I though oh this is perfect. As soon as she saw the camera she ran.





I gave up but when looking at my pictures I noticed her sitting under a chair in a picture I took of Tag so I cropped the photo. Sorry Tag.






The weekend brought around more celebrations - a trip to New York City to celebrate my sisters 40th birthday.




The view from our hotel room




Wandering through time square a few weeks ago there were a lot of celebrations here for new years. Can you see the ball?





What birthday trip would be complete without a trip to a toy store. These Lego buildings were impressive. Some took over 500 hours to build and contain over 100,000 Lego pieces.

No comments: