Thursday, April 7, 2011

Week 14: A tale of 2 cities

My travels around Europe this week have taken me to Darmstadt, Germany and Milan, Italy. The photos for this week aren't the greatest but rather they contrast the two experiences I had in Gemany & Italy. The hotel room in Darmstadt was a little on the small side. I'm used to small hotel rooms but this seemed tinier than usual. I think my dorm room in college was bigger than this. I had dinner at a pub across from the hotel and had a pretzel for my friend Leilah. The beer was for me :) In Milan on the other hand I was upgraded upon check in, the room was significantly larger. It wasn't the size of the room that I was most pleased with, but rather this wonderful feature. A good soak in a hot tub does a body good after travelling. Camera: Canon 7D Locations: Darmstadt, Germany & Milan, Italy

No comments: