Thursday, February 10, 2011

Week 5 & 6 - Weekend in San Francisco

I'm cheating a bit and combining weeks 5 & 6 into a single post. The photos were taken across the 2 weeks as the weeks for the project run Sunday to Saturday. I'm also cheating by including more than 1 shot for each week.

I spent last weekend in San Francisco, the weather was great. I took a nice bike ride across the Golden Gate Bridge into Sausalito on Saturday. Prior to the bike ride I had lunch at Pier 39 overlooking Alcatraz. The ride over to the bridge was beautiful, tons of people around but I managed not to run into any of them on the bike.Biking to the Bridge

From Sausalito I took the ferry back, Ike unfortunately misbehaved on the boat:



Breaking the Law




Sunday I headed across the bridge again but this time in a car the destination Muir Woods. Wow the trees were amazing, I am afraid my photos just don't do them justice.

Week 6 Long and winding road



Redwoods

For all the photos from the weekend check out the set on Flickr.



Camera: Canon 7D
Location: San Fransisco, CA

No comments: