Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Random Thoughts

It is funny how quickly you forget things. Yesterday I went to the gym for the first time in about 2 months and was at a loss while looking at the equipment. No I hadn't forgotten how to use the equipment I wasn't sure what I should be using for weight settings. You see in London the weights are all listed in KG while here they are in pounds. After some trial and error I think I managed to come up with the right weights on most of the stuff.

I checked on the status of my shipment of stuff from London and it has officially reached the US and should be arriving on my doorstep next week. Perfect timing as I am scheduled to close on Friday, at the moment they're saying that I can sign and get the keys all on Friday which would be great.

2 comments:

Weeza said...

Hope all goes well with closing on the condo! Missing you and trying to keep up with the blog even though unemployed now!!! I do though, have something that F5 never gave me... A fast laptop!!! xxx

Anonymous said...

that sounds great about the closing and all your stuff - what about the stuff from MA? By the way when at a gym there are trainers and workers there you could ask, but then that would probably ruin all the fun.