Saturday, July 30, 2011

Weeks 29 & 30 On The Road Again

Things have been quite hectic lately so my apologies for not updating the blog. I've been on the road the past week a mix of both pleasure and business. We'll start with the pleasure. I went back to where I grew up for my high school reunion. It's amazing that it has been 20 years since I graduated, it doesn't seem like it at all. It was great to catch up and reconnect with friends I hadn't seen since graduation. I am totally cheating with my photo for week 29. I didn't actually take it I had a friend take it but I did configure the settings so I am counting it.







Location: Rome, NY

Camera: Canon 7D




After the reunion I was off to Chicago for my company's customer and partner conference. On Monday evening I got to enjoy dinner and drinks at a roof top deck overlooking the city.



Location: Chicago, IL

Camera: Canon 7D

No comments: